[PnP] Book 2 project - Questions 28-54

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 02:10:33 CEST 2004

Fully agree on both. The loss of most stats (not Con) is temporary in that character points can eventually restore them. An odd question here, though. With any "permanent" reduction in stats, what happens to the skills if a maximum drops below current level? Would the level(s) be lost, inaccessible, or fully functional? I play that they are lost (anything that reduces stats permanently is very hard on the individual, and they may need to relearn some things).

"Choinski, Burton" <Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com> wrote:

  50) Resurection:  How long is the Temporary stat reduction?

I think it's forever.  You have to recover stats through normal training.

  52) Revivifcation: If the +10 is for casting against non-humans what
      if the caster is non-human?  Say Elf on Elf.  Shouldn't he not have
      the +10 modifier or no matter what?

Probably should be genericized to "+10 if of a different race"