[PnP] Book 2 project

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Sep 5 05:54:27 CEST 2004

Well.  I'm about 95% done with the book 2 project.  I'm to clean it up now
and edit some new spell suggestions before posting the results.  Before
then though I have comments, suggestions and questions.  I posted 18 last
time but no one has yet to reply to them :<

But after going through all spells (book 2, priesthood, varients, new
spells and shadow magic) I've got about 108 questions and comments.  Most
are 2 lines or less so no big essay is required.  Most are comments are
suggestions.  Many are mainly for Richard alone for pnp2 or questions on
the spells.  But for the rest anyone can answer and I'll welcome comments.

I'll post all 108 questions in 4 posts of 27 questions each for easy
review...in the next 4 posts.

Later in the week I may post the project if I'm done then...but really in
truly alot of the questions need answering to edit some spells.  And 2
spells aren't even out there but missing (Richard?!).

Anyways there they come...