[PnP] Lions, tigers and bears oh my!

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Oct 22 07:01:24 CEST 2004

Ok.  I have completed typing up the book 3 creatures from my old creature
file.  For my book 3 project.  (and fixed a few typos in the file).

But before I publish it I'm going to add to the master file all other
creatures I've found including

* Fire Lions (from tower of dead or doom manor one of those places)
* Shadow Creatures (from shadow article)
* Sea Creatures (from sea encounter article in heroes I think)

Are there any other creatures out there for pnp I'm missing?