[PnP] To be a noble or not to be...

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu Oct 21 00:34:22 CEST 2004

I would like to add to this that I added dwarf and elf created weapons.
Elven longknives and Elven blades we made from Ael-metal, and I interpolated
prices from the base weapons (Longknives were based on shortswords, blades
on broadswords.  Both had the Ael-metal decrease in weight and +1 in SB).  I
added Dwarven made axes and crossbows (increased DV and such).

If you start to gather entries for the new equipment list, Ican send them in
if I have not already submitted my equip list to Wout as a word document.

If I had any Fey ideas on equipment I would probably tweak up non-metal
armors with enhanced cloth or silk, and very light weapons of Ael-metal
and/or an ultralight ceramic type (putting a Fey stronghold very heavy in
the crafting department).