[PnP] Creature Book

Floyd Resler macmage at maccrafters.com
Sun Oct 17 01:16:50 CEST 2004

Actually, a text file would be super. The reason being, I've been working on
an on-line Creature reference stored in a MySQL database.  My approach thus
far has been to scan each page and run it through OCR software.  Although
this is a lot faster than typing the information in, it still requires
editing the text into a format I can use to import the data into MySQL.  To
see what I've done so far, check out
http://powers.charsys.com/scripts/creatures.php
So far, it's just an alphabetical listing.  I plan on adding a search and
the random encounter tables.

Thanks!
Floyd