[PnP] Creature Book

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Oct 17 00:03:39 CEST 2004

At 02:10 PM 10/16/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have The Creature Book in PDF format?

No.  But years ago I did type up the complete set of monsters and variation
(basically everything but the Worlds info from book 3 ) into a pure
text/ascii file.  This is what I'm working on now making my book 3 project
which I'm almost half done now...

The file is about 300k pure text wise..

As I go along I'm editing typoes and making corrections as I see them so if
you wan tto wait a couple weeks I'll have a better version if you want it.