[PnP] Size

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu Oct 14 23:35:24 CEST 2004

<<The Conan style of P&P is one of the great points, I think. So I would not

be in favor of reworking the combat system a lot and take that element out.
Factoring in some more stuff besides AHP in the CDF is a different matter,
that sound like a good idea.>>

I agree.  I'm not advocating a change to Joe average, just would like the
"monster scale" to spread out a bit more so that larger/tougher creatures
"last" longer in combat without impacting the EXP gain.

With more "time" there is more "risk" that the creature can land a brutal
hit.  With increased "risk", players will need to plan better.