[PnP] Size

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:00:06 CEST 2004

Will keep comments in mind. Size addition was an effort to improve the
realism without making the factoring too complex. As to the Length, I did
mean Length/2. The result is the number of feet that is used to determine
the size factor not the size factor itself. if we wanted to cut out the
extra step, Length/4 could be used to yield the size factor.
Also, in the cases of some creatures (Horses for example) neither size nor
length yields a workable factor. In those cases, I have determined the size
factor based on height and added one.
Comment on the Stat chart is relevant. I will consider adding more stats to
it. Were left out for monsters because, at the time, I felt the addition of
more than the base minimum needed to use them in an encounter was an
unneeded complication. At the point was getting static about the game being
too complex so looked for ways to tweak it toward simple a little.