[PnP] Convocation

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 02:21:18 CEST 2004

I like the idea of creatures having stats in a format closer to characters. Everything could stay the same with a small note showing the character type values. For example, a goblin has I think an 8 St. It might be listed as St 8 (-1) : -3/x1 (Stat Avg (bonus): Native/ Multiplier). This could make modifying monsters for custom purposes much easier. In this same example, the Agility is I think a 16 or something. It might look like A 16 (+1): +1/x2. The creature does not have a maximum stat here, but you could max them out to have some not-quite elite goblins, better than standards. Again, just my thoughts. I like the sound of this one.