[PnP] Convocation

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Oct 13 13:38:47 CEST 2004

Ok, that's cool.

Is there going to be any change to the way that CDF is figured for creatures
so that it is not just effectively "AHP^2"?  Like I may have mentioned, my
group went out and HUNTED for earth giants since they were such easy
meat-on-feet.  The base CDF being AHP/10, times AHP means these easy-to-hit
walls of flesh were prime targets. :P