[PnP] Convocation

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Tue Oct 12 15:05:21 CEST 2004

Like I noted in previous messages, a few more riverine dangers, like
Crocodiles (normal and/or huge), Hippos (dangerous if annoyed), Boa
Constrictors.  Also add stats for Camels (for desert mounts) -- I think I
once wrote up for my games a Camel I (riding/cargo) and Camel II (war
trained).  Perhaps also Elephants for the deep south for beasts of labor.