[PnP] Elder Creatures

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Nov 26 06:37:00 CET 2004

At 12:16 AM 11/25/04 -0500, you wrote:
>>        Number      Weapon Types                         Armor
>>        Found         Possible                           Type
>>        1D3     Spear, Sword or Axe               Banded Ring Mail (AV3)*
>>        2D6     As for 1D3, Heavy Forms only      Chainmail (AV4)*
>>        3D10    As for 1D6, WSB is one higher     Platemail (AV5)*
>>                then the weapon's normal WSB
>>           --------------------------------
>>**  Richard you updated the chart but forgot in your Word file the Armor
>>       type data to t
he right.
>WILL CHECK

I kept htem in my file.

>>**  RicharD: Salamander has size 0?  I don't know how Size works yet
>>       so I'm just curious is 0 the smallest or 1? Also need to confirm
>>       the CLs for summoning.
>>       CL 1- Glyph, Wind, Cloud, Gnome, Living Earth, Salamander, Volcanic
>>             Fire Lord
>>       CL 2 -Son of Gea, Water Serpent (Summoned), Water Beast
>>       CL NA- Water Serpent (Encountered), Undine
>0 IS THE SMALLEST. WILL CHECK UNDINES. PROBABLY NEEDS REWRITE.

Let me know.

>        Ok.  I could understand the Water serpent Enc. no CL but the
>>       Undine should have a CL right?  Especially since special indicates
>>       it can be summoned :)  Also another question Water Beast has a
>>       MR of 0(30)?  What's the 0 for?  Under/Above water?
>SOUNDS WRONG. WILL CHECK AND CLARIFY.

Cool.  Maybe the 0 is for hovering :)

>>***   Richard: NF note - You edit it from HOLD the container to HAS
>>         the container controls the jinn.  This means if the container
>>         is put down on a table but in his domain he controls the jin
>>         even though he is no longer holding it?
>THE LAST PERSON TO TOUCH THE CONTAINER COMMANDS THE JINN. NOT HAVING IT IN A
>SECURE PLACE IS, OF COURSE, DANGEROUS AND STUPID. WILL CLARIFY.

Cool.  Thanks.

>>   Pegasus OCV 7-8  EnL 32-68  DTV -3 to -4  CDF 1-3  HC 24-34
>>     Note-Minor Edit
>>     Richard: What is the god for this creature? :) (Missing)
>NO GOD APPLIES. MAKE IT NONE. IF THINK HAS TO BE A GOD, MAKE THE PEGASUS
>NEUTRAL and MAKE THE GOD KEL.

Thanks.  I'll have to pull out my small book on greek gods.  I think pegasi
got created and helped by a certain god in that book.

>>   Satyr AHP4-5 OCV 0-1 S4-5  St10-9  EnL 18-31 MDV 2-4  HC 7-8
>>     Appended Note:
>>     SS Intermediate Carnivore to Int. Frucitvore
>>     Richard: This time I can understand the Diet changes makes sense :)
>WAS A FUCKUP HAVING IT CARNIVORE. THEY AINT.

Yeah.  I seemt o recall a poem or something them eating nothing but grapes
or something.

>>   Unicorn 105-90 MDV 22-3 HC NA-22    Special-Edit
>>     Richard: A big decrease in MDV? I always figured per the mythos of
>>       unicorns our earth they were more magical thus the 22 fit but the
>>       3 doesn't quite fit?
>MAJOR ERROR. MAKE IT 20.

20. roger.  Will change..

>>Richard you get my email on Alfar/Cait?  I got my CC copy of it so you
>>should have it.
>GOT IT AND ANSWERED. LETTER SENT HAD THE SUBJECT LINE ALFARCAIT

Resent. Got CC copy so you should have it.  I goofed and sent the other
email I sent on Bast.

Let me know on the other things.. :)