[PnP] Balance is not just a way of life...its monsters

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 02:50:57 CET 2004

Finished couple more creature files...

      Added Lun (Dragon)
      Richard: In reading this one is he more a spirit or a dragon? :)
Lun is the traditional Chinese Dragon. It is a physical being with great
powers in many areas, especially the weather and fertility.
         Asaghi HC NA to 20
     Robes 10GC to 20GC and +1 to +2 by wearing them
     Enl 60-73 Typo-* for DTV Appearance-Edited Special-Edited
     Richard: Hmm..I note a typo..let me check..oh yearh in the
      * note you have DYV instead od DTV may want to fix that :)
Thanks. Will change
    Bouba - Changed Alignment from Elder to Balance?
           Richard: He changed alignments? :)
My error. Was always intended to be a Balance creature.
   MERKABAH     Richard: What's the Big Jump in CDF? 8 to 10 for?
   Seninetl Beast
Recalculated the values. Needed to be higher.
\