[PnP] idea

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat May 22 22:20:22 CEST 2004

>- Anyone can edit HTML, either by hand or using some HTML-editor (hey,
>  they could even use Word for that).

I'm all for HTML :)

It seems my email on the pnp list hasn't been going out.  Finally got it
pushed onto the list.  Slightly edited.  My guess is there was some
character in the text that the servers didn't like.  IT finally went
through when I edited out all of the quoted text but my text and a couple
lines of quoted text.  Guess that did the job.  So ignore the test :)

HTML for books would be fine and work.  Book 1 one html project, etc.
Then you can subdivide it up.  Its easy to format HTML through top layers
and then layer down per subjects.