[PnP] idea

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 18:56:07 CEST 2004

    The book one rough I sent to the site months ago made the change Burton
suggested. It should be one the site somewhere if anyone wants to look at
it. Listing for lands/lanquages is a thought. I would put them in book two,
though they should be in one, because of length considerations. Book One is
a bit long as it sits now in first rough form. On the other hand, adding the
four or five pages for lands/lanquage/etc to it might be worth the
additional length. Something to consider.