[PnP] idea

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 20 23:53:30 CET 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 01:02:34PM -0800, Albert Sales wrote:
> Word does hyperlinking VERY easily, and invisible hypertext can be
> done,

Of course. I was thinking of using Word, where the end product would be
a set of hyperlinked short HTML files, for use on a PDA. I'm not sure
Word would support the splitting process needed.

> however, I would recommend against it for platforms. PDF sounds
> the best to me.

I agree. However, directly editing PDF is not an option, so we would
have to agree on some `source' format. Then, it would be best if that
source format supported both PDF and HTML as `target' formats. I'm still
thinking about that one.

--
Matijs van Zuijlen