[PnP] idea

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Mar 18 05:42:32 CET 2004

At 07:22 PM 3/17/04 -0800, you wrote:

>  With this, I agree. What I do see as a good thing to make available for the
> pda is tables, documents, maybe character sheets (editable, a generator
> possibly), and basic rules from the books. The complications I mentioned
> would be a program that would find what you are looking for, and display it
> as well as giving a page number. Actually, the character and map-reader
would
> fall into this category, my bad. If someone wants to make a play-by-pda
> program, more power to them, but I'll never see it.
>    Midnight? more like sunrise day 3...

I program in about 26 computer languages but none are PDA or embedded
related.
So I couldn't help there.  But I'm sure theres software that can put programs
from pcs to pda cards.  So it can't be that hard.  Course I don't
even own a cell phone much less a pda so would be useless to me.

That's one thing we could get great use of its a hyper text document.
You pull it up and it shows say Rule 14.3 and you see it says see Rule 11.2
you
could then click it and it would go right to that rule.  That would be greatly
useful.  I hate pdfs but even I could go for that :)