[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 04:35:55 CET 2004

   Good idea. I don't know if I can safely use ICQ (my wife might kill me if I install a chat thing), but I'll get back with an answer to that later. I already use YM, and we could get a group made after permission is granted. That would keep out the bots fairly well. However, I will try to see what Becky will permit, and may simply need to do my input through mail. We will need a documentor (just to keep track of the sessions), which I would be more than happy to do (assuming I can). I have full weekend availability, and MWF before 4 PM and T/Th after about 2 PM. (Oops, make that 7 and 5, I'm cali). I, also, need to sleep sometime, so way late or way early is out for me. Also, if someone could give a link or reference to a good location to pick up whatever messenger is to be used, I'd appreciate it.

Sylverrs_ dragon <abnaric at hotmail.com> wrote:If everyone who is interested in the idea could give their time difference
from Eastern Standard Time, and the times/ dates they could be available, we
can arrange the thing.