[PnP] idea

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 04:22:10 CET 2004

 With this, I agree. What I do see as a good thing to make available for the pda is tables, documents, maybe character sheets (editable, a generator possibly), and basic rules from the books. The complications I mentioned would be a program that would find what you are looking for, and display it as well as giving a page number. Actually, the character and map-reader would fall into this category, my bad. If someone wants to make a play-by-pda program, more power to them, but I'll never see it.
   Midnight? more like sunrise day 3...

Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:
Its modern. But I'm a traditionalist. Table, Game, Food, Dice, Midnight. :)
PDAs would seem a bit elistist for some since not everyone had them. It
might look like PNP is trying to be that way.

With that said. I don't know of other games have gone that route. Magic:TG?
DND? If none we'd be the first but I don't think it would be a major bonus
for the true gamer. I do think it would be a nice side benefit to have say
your character and maps on the fly :)