[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Mar 18 03:20:45 CET 2004

At 09:17 PM 3/17/04 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't know if anyone would be interested in the idea but I have a thought.
>We can start a community that is chat capable on yahoo or MSN. Arrange
>regular meetings to brainstorm and plan development, etc. Might be
>worthwhile. Optionally, our beloved host here can look into adding a chat
>system to his site to facillitate such conferencing (and maybe some
>impromptu adventuring ..... grin)

Yes.  IRC chat is a great idea and was going to suggest that later.  The
only problem would be timelines since we have folks from Alaska to Europe.
So probably something along the lines of a EST timeframe since that's
almost halfway among us all :)  But a IRC meeting once a week would help to
iron out things rather than a round robin dickering.  I IRC regularly but
not as much as I used to.  There some quiet servers away from the kiddies
like on EfNet and Dalnet we could go to and talk without 'hey wheres the
porn and warez' stuff :)