[PnP] idea

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Mar 18 01:53:35 CET 2004

At 06:25 AM 3/17/04 +0000, you wrote:
>Here is some thing that I am sure will be happening (and probably soon),
>though if we can get out there first, we might just have a shot at creating
>a new gaming experience.
>
>Why not put P&P into the PDA? This is the new thing that people are really
>starting to get into more and more, especially with the newer phones. If we
>can generate something that will work on the PDA format (CE and Palm), then
>I believe we could hit a better group of gamers. I am not sure of how this
>would look, however it is an idea and I am tossing it out to the group.

Its modern.  But I'm a traditionalist.  Table, Game, Food, Dice, Midnight.  :)
PDAs would seem a bit elistist for some since not everyone had them.  It
might look like PNP is trying to be that way.

With that said.  I don't know of other games have gone that route.  Magic:TG?
DND?  If none we'd be the first but I don't think it would be a major bonus
for the true gamer.  I do think it would be a nice side benefit to have say
your character and maps on the fly :)