[PnP] idea

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 19:14:27 CET 2004

Doesn't the .NET studio write for PDA as easily as for pc? If so, I can lend some assistance. We would mainly just need documents, however. This is something that could be surprisingly easy to do, and then we could complicate is as much as desired.

Sylverrs_ dragon <abnaric at hotmail.com> wrote:More than willing to help with such a project. Have no PDA or competence
with the needed programming however.