[PnP] idea

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:25:14 CET 2004

Here is some thing that I am sure will be happening (and probably soon),
though if we can get out there first, we might just have a shot at creating
a new gaming experience.

Why not put P&P into the PDA? This is the new thing that people are really
starting to get into more and more, especially with the newer phones. If we
can generate something that will work on the PDA format (CE and Palm), then
I believe we could hit a better group of gamers. I am not sure of how this
would look, however it is an idea and I am tossing it out to the group.

Tobie