[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Tue Mar 16 14:14:40 CET 2004

<< Theres enough folks here we could put into groups.  Some groups tackle
book 1,
some 2..some 3...some adventures..some computer aids..some organization
and>>

We can't go completely that route, or the game will look like it was
designed by committee.  Core rules have to mesh in all books, without a lot
of special cases. Each section in the original rules (we at least do have
the advanatage of being able to commonly refer to everything by numerical
code, thanks much AH. :) should be gone through  and evaluated.  Usable as
is?  Usable with cleanup?  Needs work?  needs crap-loads of work? Chuck it
as unworkable or outdated?

No need to go through book 3 when we still have to refine the core
mechanics.

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce