[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 04:46:04 CET 2004

   Actually, gaming is huge here in san diego. Since I moved out here in 92, I've gained about a hundred P&P players, myself. Most of them have been dying for a copy of the books, but can't find them (and most are too lazy too look at auctions, unfortunately). Still, the percentage isn't important to me, so whatever is posed is fine. That is Richards domain, and his prerogative. I would love to see this finished, nothing more. If I can contribute (if I have any GOOD ideas), that is an extra for me. Activity will vary local to local, but the E-Book idea would make that less of a factor.
   and sadly, I must agree, there probably won't be "profit" for ya. Sorry.
hmm... Anyone have any con-connections? (I know I don't anymore)

Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:
I also think PNP is a great system AS IS. But it could be improved here
and there but not overally needed. We can dicker on percentages all day
but we have to be realistic. How many are on the list? 30-40? How many
out there may not be on the list but know the game exists and plays it?
Another 40-50?...so let's say 100 people. I don't think Richard will get much profit outside the list :<

Not without some major backing and advertising like game shops...large
cons like GenCon and such...

Good luck richard tomorrow with the letter!