[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 04:19:11 CET 2004

Ok, gotta laugh at me for a moment. By "the results", I meant the response. Any of my creative juices are free for tapping for the project. I'm looking foreward to helping with things, if I can, and my usual (if a bit odd) input will be with you all the way.

Albert Sales <drite_mi at yahoo.com> wrote:   My best hopes go with the acceptance of the letter. Thank you for letting us know and see the plans, and let us know if we can help in anyway. I eagerly await the result.