[PnP] PW / A List we need

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Mar 5 20:25:51 CET 2004

At 08:10 AM 3/5/04 -0500, you wrote:

> I thought we wanted a list of "things not to do while in Marentia", not a
> Cliffs Notes condensation of data.  Not that something like that is not
> useful either.
>
> Thinking on it, a guide book in Scott's format may be the way to go.  As a
> quick reference it would help new players overwelmed by the cultures.
>
> I would think format should be tweaked, though:

I was mainly interested in the magic and the non human relations part of the
taboos.
Cultures that would openly accept magic and magic users or shun them.
Cultures
that
openly accepted Faerry or Elf folk.  That kinda think.  But your idea of ALL
taboos would be nice.
The one culture I did do mentioned no public weapons.  That ia s definite
taboo
that players should
be aware of.  But I was mainly looking for the magic/non human relations side
of things.  I suppose a generic taboo list could work as well.