[PnP] PW / A List we need

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Mar 4 23:44:05 CET 2004

At 08:18 AM 3/4/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Nope. Never did that. Would be good resource. Are a few places where using
>magic can get you killed by a mob or executed.

It would be a nice resource.  Mainly a list of Magic and Non-Human relations.
Which cultures hate faerry for example.  While not specific in the culture
book you
can gleam alot of that info between the lines.  I've always gamed from
Donara to Marentia in Sea of Tears and from Fomoria to Lemasa in southern
hemisphere but never gamed in the NW or NE.  I think in the NW they hate
some magic in those regions if I recall.