[PnP] PW / A List we need

John Raner katkin_kalvin at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 22:13:19 CET 2004

--- "Choinski, Burton" <Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com>
wrote:
> Would probably be better if we worked in parallel.
> We can upload to the
> list here and someone can gather and integrate it.
>
> I'll take the first 10 cultures (The A'ha'kachu
> through The Cerulean
> Empire).

I'll take the next 10; Chiros thru Djanesborg. Will we
use a standard format?

Cheers,
John

=====
"Keep a government poor and weak and it's your servant; let it get rich and powerful and it's your master."
---- Colonel Andrew Jackson Hickok

A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
---- Friedrich Nietzsche

"It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"
---- Chief Ten Bears

"There is no such thing as an obsolete weapon or tool, merely obsolete thinking in its employ."
---- Mark D. (CapnCarp at yahoo.com)