[PnP] Culture List

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Tue Jun 29 15:37:52 CEST 2004

That's right, the triple-A guide to the Lands Perilous -- What to do, what
not to do, and who to get the hell away from. :}

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce