[PnP] Slavery

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:40:36 CEST 2004

For Fomoria, the treatment of slavery varies by the kingdom. For example,
Port Doman would be as graphic as Gom, if not worse. In Fomoria itself,
slavery is outlawed. Some indenture for contract violations, bankruptcy,
etc, would be possible. The rest of the kingdoms fit somewhere in between
those two poles.