[PnP] Culture Info

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Jul 8 20:00:56 CEST 2004

Started re-reading the culture book for my notes and project.  I'm only up
to Donara after 4 days (I read between breaks at work only so an hour a
day).  But a third the way through.  The following posts are some charts
I've formed from my project and notes.  If they are interesting to anyone
I'll post the next set next week when I get those done.  If not I'll wait
till they are completed.  If they are worth anything to anyone wout can put
them on the site.

The first post is a map post on which nations are in whiah maps.
The second is a population and military info based on culture info.  Note
for war                  it assumes the nation is ready for war at full strength
in some cases.
Third post is allies/enemies.
Next is a language file.
Next is the basic characteristtics of the nations (wepaons, armor, etc.)
The next is a calenders stats.

The final post is what I started this project for.  The magic and non-human
stats.
Unlike the others which are factual this is more subjective based on
reading between the lines and such.  It could be the one most debatable.
If you see errors or want to change a status on this report let me know.

BTW I need help on the bottom of the calenders post :)

Remember these are incomplete reports..

Ignore spelling/typos :) I'll correct hwen I'm done.  Since I'm doing this
at work I type up fast and look later :)

Anyways the tabs/alignment may be off but all files are 80 columns looks
like one got tabs and the email client here stripped them..but it should
all be aligned....