[PnP] Culture Info

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Jul 29 04:08:54 CEST 2004

Ok.  After 3 weeks I've completed the Culture book.  I had hoped to get
help from teh main reason I did the project but that fell through i guess.
So I did it myself.  Then things sorta bound from that.

Before you read its alot of posts.  If you have comments or corrections or
suggestoins reply but please do so with a space or some header to let me
know where your text is.  Last rime Richard replied to this stuff I
couldn't tell where his text ended and mine did.  So a space between your
reply and my text is suggested.  Thanks

Wout,  after everyone sees it and thinks its suitable I can send you the
zip of the files and you can put them on the website IF you think they
should go there.  If your willing.

questions that folks can react to.

I may have to break up some of the posts like the timeline one since its
rather huge :)  So will do in 3 parts.

Also I hope the email alings things and doesn't add tabs or such.  If not
you can wait till they get on the website I guess. :<

Err..map chart is already messed up in the email.  Oh well..all files are
80 columns or should be.

Err...some others are mis-aligned as well.  Trust me folks these reports
look formal in my editors :)

Eager to see what Richard says unless he sues me for copyright or something :)