[PnP] Holy Crap!!!!

Larry Kurgan at Fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 25 00:46:04 CEST 2004

Hello Richard,

Sd> Adventures in Fantasy was a simplistic, generic, D and D oriented game. It
Sd> isn't in the same league as P and P. I wrote two thirds of it. Using its
Sd> system for a redo of P and P is not the way to go.

    I think you're taking me too literally. I only meant that it is
    obvious to anyone who looks at the game, and is familiar with P&P,
    that it was a simplistic forerunner of what was to come. My
    suggestion was merely that the existence of AiF creates an
    established precedent for your style of rules being yours, and
    that other projects you may work on are not "ripping off P&P," as
    someone from WotC might try to claim should you decide to market
    and updated, more perfect version of that same "system" today.

Best regards,

   Larry                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm