[PnP] Wizards of the Coast

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 23:18:12 CEST 2004

I'm not surprised by WOTC bull-headedness.  I have anm
in-house roleplaying game based on Transformers using
unique combat rules.  The entire book, to include
character statistics, is already written; the work is
already done.

When I offered it up to them, they shot it down.
Amazing.  I hope they get there money out of that lame
ass idea they call Ebberon.