[PnP] Holy Crap!!!!

John Raner katkin_kalvin at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 19:39:50 CEST 2004

--- "Choinski, Burton" <Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com>
wrote:
> I was doing some
> google searching on it to see if someone had a pdf
> or text rules tucked away
> that I could look at.

Good luck :) I have been looking for the same for
several years and never found one..... If you do, let
me know.

The only Adventures in Fantasy stuff I have ever seen
is in my Thieves World set by Chaosium.

Cheers,
John

=====
"Keep a government poor and weak and it's your servant; let it get rich and powerful and it's your master."
---- Colonel Andrew Jackson Hickok

A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
---- Friedrich Nietzsche

"It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"
---- Chief Ten Bears

"There is no such thing as an obsolete weapon or tool, merely obsolete thinking in its employ."
---- Mark D. (CapnCarp at yahoo.com)