[PnP] Holy Crap!!!!

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:23:50 CEST 2004

I never heard of a game called Lands of Adventure. I did not use any other
game to create Powers and Perils. It came out of my head entirely. That
said, the name Lands of Adventure ain't bad. Personally, think working the
new rules into solid shape should be the first priotity. Can worry about
putting a final label on them after they are done.
FINANCES - I am honored that some of you have expressed an interest in
contributing to a fund to buy the rights. I am loath to impose on your love
in that manner though it would be interesting to write the "people" and see
what they would want to sell. Sadly, unless the book that is being published
next year sells a million, I don't have the money to contribute much of
anything.