[PnP] Just for fun

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Jul 22 20:39:38 CEST 2004

At 10:14 AM 7/22/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey guys,
>

>     Unless Richard objects, or has already got something brewing, why
>     not have a little fun and start throwing out possible titles?
>     Obviously we have no control over this, but it might be an
>     enjoyable little diversion to see what people come up with. :)

I'd rahter not work with a new title or create a new universe.  I like what
is there and hav eused it since it came out.  PL is what made me fall in
love with the game.  I run many other fantasy based rpgs so If I wanted a
different world I'd go that route.  I say just improve what we have and go
from there.  Unless we get the rare new person to the game theres no need
to sell it to the public since all thsoe who are pretty much interested are
likely aware of the list and websites.