[PnP] Wizards of the Coast

Larry Kurgan at Fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 21 17:27:55 CEST 2004

Hello Richard,

Sd>     The assistant managr of licensing replied to my request. He
Sd> diplomatically told me to go to hell vis a vis any assignment of the rights
Sd> to Powers and Perils. Sorry.

    I've spoken with them on this same issue regarding a couple of
    other game systems, and might have a loophole for you to try. They
    won't license them, but if you talk to the right person (and I can
    find the name of the man to speak with), they'll outright sell it,
    or to be fair, they've made the same offer more than once, but I
    can't promise they'll do it again, or with this game (but I
    wouldn't be surprised if they did). Typical price for a game such
    as this is right around $5K.

Best regards,

   Larry                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm