[PnP] Culture Book

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jul 6 00:49:46 CEST 2004

Well started reading the culture book again cover to cover.  Haven't in
quite some time.  Collecting notes for my research.

1) Bhamotin has no economy entry?  Richard is this a mistake ? :)
   Looks like they may depend on mining in some fashion.

2) Naval power.  In the heroes articles I also read recently Richard you go
over the formula for naval power.  Ie  Each ship = 1 and for triene or
biggers they get double value (ie 1 for 2).  In the entries for the
cultures you have like 100 warships including 40 triene.  Just wanted  to
clarify this :)..is that 140 then or is the 40 INCLUDED in the 100? :)
Just wanted to make sure I read this right.