Spells (was: god legends)

John Raner katkin_kalvin at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 30 18:57:53 CET 2004

--- "Choinski, Burton" <Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM>
wrote:
> Reminds me of one session where the players pulled
> up to the Damocles
> complex.  Moving in, Damocles was alerted to their
> entry and sent up his
> security robots.  Upon opening the elevator the
> robots opened fire on the
> group.  Through some strange fluke of rolling, all
> the PCs that were wounded
> were machinegunned in the knees.

In our group, it was always groin shots :). It seemed
like our characters were always getting shot in the
groin.

> Even to this day, when we play any sort of Sci-fi
> game that deals with armed
> robots we joke about making sure our knees are under
> cover.

We joked about how the Project needed to issue
Resistweave codpieces :).

Cheers,
John

=====
"Keep a government poor and weak and it's your servant; let it get rich and powerful and it's your master."
---- Colonel Andrew Jackson Hickok

A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
---- Friedrich Nietzsche

"It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"
---- Chief Ten Bears

"There is no such thing as an obsolete weapon or tool, merely obsolete thinking in its employ."
---- Mark D. (CapnCarp at yahoo.com)