Perilous Lands Map

John Raner katkin_kalvin at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 9 23:32:38 CET 2004

--- Floyd Resler <macmage at MACCRAFTERS.COM> wrote:
> Recently, I scanned each page in the map book of
> Perilous Lands and put all
> of them together to form on huge map.  If printed,
> it would be 41" wide and
> 33" high.  Someday I'll have it printed and hang it
> on my wall (Kinko's said
> it would cost about $90 to have it printed in full
> color).  If you want to
> download the full map, visit my Web page at
> http://powers.charsys.com

I tried to download the map but got an HTTP 404 -
"file not found" error.

Cheers,
John

=====
A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
---- Friedrich Nietzsche

"It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"
--- Chief Ten Bears

"There is no such thing as an obsolete weapon or tool, merely obsolete thinking
in its employ."
--- Mark D. (CapnCarp at yahoo.com)