Spells (was: god legends)

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 1 15:19:41 CET 2004

Another way to handle effective MEL for gods would be different and possibly
more reasonable from a campaign standpoint. The MEL would be (CL
squared)+12. Potential EL is half of MEL RU. If you need a relative ranking
of power relative to other gods, square the CL. That yields a divine rank of
16 for CL 4 and 81 for CL9. To figure chance that one could pound another,
look at it as an odds ratio with the rating yielded being a HPV for divine
combat.
If for some reason you wish to make that "HPV" compatible with the mortal
world, add a zero to the end then add 30. Thus CL2 god would have HPV 70,
CL7 HPV 520.
Have a good year.