A legend (on behalf of Richard Snider)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Jan 2 01:00:29 CET 2004

At 06:36 AM 12/30/03 -0500, you wrote:

>The titles of the various gods delineate the areas they have influence in
>and indicate the kinds of powers that they can provide or employ. As to
>interfering, they generally only do so when summoned by a sorcerer or
>seeking to acheive a set goal. In the second case, personal interference is
>rare. Operating through mortals or magic-users they are patrons of is most
>common. The Convocation penalizes overt interference.
>As to relative power, the MEL I generally employ for a god is ten times the
>contact level. As you can see a full god, CL 4 and up, can pretty much do as
>he chooses in his area of power unless another god stands in opposition to
>him. Precise rules for how much mana available and such never really
>applied. If you wish to have some, a ball park figure of 100 points per CL
>would be reasonable.
>Glas you like the present. Hope others do also.

Good ideas and what I figured myself.  Yes its want I wanted for a while
now.  I still haven't finished the document but about 90%.  The story
reminded me of my college Humanities courses with the summarian and other
stories.   Did you get influence from those? :)

Now got anything on ships and such? :)..then I'll be a real happy camper :)
j/k

Good job.