[PnP] Invisibility

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 10:25:10 CET 2004

   That sounds right to me. DON'T forget, the target turns invisible, as well, so the caster's friends may now have a problem.

Alex Koponen <akoponen at mosquitonet.com> wrote:I have noticed that others and I apparently interpret the Invisibility
spell slightly differently in our games. I am somewhat stricter,
interpreting this sentence

"All persons that contact the Caster, or any item held by him, during the
Duration can see him whether contact is maintained or not."

to mean that any enemy hit by a weapon wielded by the Caster or connected
invisible person can thereafter see them AND each enemy hit while
invisible reduces the Duration of the invisibility by 1 turn.

- Alex K