[PnP] (no subject)

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Feb 17 02:53:04 CET 2004

At 05:55 PM 2/16/04 -0500, you wrote:
>I have only GM'd as noone else has the game.  I'd love to actually play!

Same here.  I tend to GM it more than play.  But I get some out of it by
usually
playing some minor character that acts either as the party crazy guy, party
wisdom
or party comedian.  If you like to play there are 2 P&P games going on now
over the internet/email.  Alex runs one and I'm runnning another.  Mine is
almost
finished actually and will soon start a new adventure later on.  Its not
quite table gaming but it allows for playing experience.  It's fun as well.
 If everyone wasn't
so spread out world wide a IRC live game could be done with real time
gaming but schedules and such limit that.