Attribute Gen proposal for v2

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 13 04:56:15 CET 2004

I, personally, LOVE the fractionals, and have no trouble with them. The charts make it hard to see where there is a problem. If  fractionals are to be removed, I recommend doing so by doubling (3-8 in standard multipliers), and doubling divisors and algebraics (the bonus table has a top range of: Some of digits to  (Bonus+2) x 5, use x 10 instead). This would still allow the range, and would get rid of the fractions. However, creatures would have their average stats doubled, as well. It is a thought.

Sylverrs_ dragon <abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:My thought would be to add something like the proposed system as an optional
rule. I also think revising the generation system by eliminating fractional
multipliers might be a good idea. They were included originally to allow the
player more flexibility. Didn't think the math involved would be a problem
but it was.