P&Pv2, design questions (to Richard)

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Thu Feb 12 22:38:16 CET 2004

Regarding the question of, "What else can I do with Characteristic points?"

  The answer I came up with was to invent the Multiplier Increase Option
http://abroere.xs4all.nl/pnp/A_MultIncrease.htm
which can very slowly improve one's Multipliers, thus improving the
Character's Maximum Abilities. Note that it has a dramatically slower rate
of gain than improving Current Abilities towards Maximum Abilities.
  I made it expensive so that it would take a VERY long time for a
Character to totally max out all the multipliers.

 - Alex