Attribute Gen proposal for v2

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Feb 12 01:01:15 CET 2004

At 03:16 PM 2/11/04 -0500, you wrote:

> Assuming we retain the 10 standard attributes...some terminology changes, so
> that Hasbro won't
> sue us. :}
>
>     Mundane:  The average non-player character
>     Legend:   The old P&P "character-class".

Don't understand.  Your doing pnp2?  I thought richard was.  Or is this
something richard sent to you.  Its real difficult in this list to tell these
days which are official rules...house rules and opinions :)...I thought
richard
would be posting this stuff as he goes along or am I missing some private list
hes posting this stuff on :)