Armorer apprenticeships

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Fri Feb 6 03:29:51 CET 2004

Response:
  I considered rounding down. Armorers only need to be EL1 to make AV1
armor. I figure that two or more armorers can work together with the most
experienced armorer in charge. Rounding down would limit the possibility of
two inexperienced armorers helping each other make AV1 armor and would also
limit the 4 apprentice armorer to just those with EL80.

  Another thing I considered and am less sure on is using 100% rather than
50%. I'd want feedback from actual armorers (or at least smiths) about it.

 - Alex